Monday, December 15, 2008

A Woman Knows...

A woman knows a lot of things. A woman is strong enough to make decisions that some men won't. While the next thing that you might read may throw you for a loop, I ecourage you all to chime in on a discussion that I often have with some of my brothers out here.

The statement is that "A woman knows within 60 seconds of meeting a man if she wants to sleep with him". Now while I disagree with the statement - I have to remain neutral. My thoughts are simply; a "woman" or a "lady", or anyone of substance may have a thought or two when meeting an individual - but; that's not it.

Now I've been wrong before, (once upon a time), so please once again - let's get to the bottom of this one. Sign in and get in...
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't work that way for me. I am cerebral so he has to make me laugh and say a few intelligent things before we even get to that point. Most of the men I have been involved with were either guys I was not attracted to originally or outright disliked. I can probably count on one time the times I've been like...ooo, I like him! Sex comes with establishing a rapport. Now, that is not to say I don't chicks who judge guys on fuckability. That is a whole other sector of the gender.

Anonymous said...

I would have to say I agree. When a female meets a guy somewhere in her head she is thinking 1) where is this going 2) damn do I want to see him naked? 3) do I want him to see me naked? 4)Wonder if he is worth the time 5)How long can I "talk" to him without us going there. So see some thought somewhere already thought about the guy and the sleeping with factor. Females tend to act like they don't but they do. We size guys up from the gentleness of their touch, to the softness of their hands to the length of their feet (although this one is a myth).